- THE AFTERNOON BREEZE SHOWCASE
- Travis Morris
- A jazz showcase featuring legends both past and present, and providing a platform for the music of new jazz artists. Join The Afternoon Breeze Jazz Team as they play the music you want, when you want it.
- ALL PANIC, NO DISCO!
- Rushali Joshi
- A blend of calming instrumental music and the latest hits, to start off your weekend right.
- ALT DAZE WITH SAM
- ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF CRATE DIGGERS
- Alton Jackson
- Radio and Podcast show about sampling, chopping and flipping records.
- BASE CAMP
- Samuel Golden
- Understanding is a tall mountain. At Base Camp, we prepare to climb.
- CURIOSITY UNPLUGGED
- Marcia Faye
- Curiosity Unplugged is the talk show where Illinois Tech faculty members leave no topic unexplored, no challenge unconsidered, and no query unanswered. Each month join co-hosts Chris White, physics professor and vice provost for research, and architecture associate professor Colleen Humer, along with Illinois Tech faculty guests as they discuss deep questions facing society today.
- DA’ BOOTH
- Rob Waite/Derek Jones
- Resident DJ RTW and guests are rockin’ the trax as they bring you the best in old/new school EDM as well as Top 40 hits through their mixes and mixes by other top DJs. Every Sunday they bring you a vibe to keep you movin’ and warm for the weekend.
- DAN’S WHAMMY KABLAMMY HOUR
- Daniel C. Tiberi, Jr.
- 50% music and 50% talk, comedy, fun, and games. The music aired will consist of primarily classic rock along with songs that make up the roots of rock ‘n roll. We’re talking Boston, Bob Seger, Duran Duran, Tom Petty, Journey, The Beatles, and even oldies like the Drifters or Bill Haley. The talk side of the show will be comedic based and generally about having a great time. This entails hilarious conversation games, improv, and callers along with a section for Illinois Tech students to perform original jokes or bits that they have concocted. Guests can be anyone and everyone from IIT. One week it could be a lunch lady or a janitor and the next week it could be a student or even a professor. Everyone has an interesting or flat-out hysterical story to tell and I want my show to be the place where these stories thrive.
- DIAMONDS AND RUST
- Dr. Rock and DJ Flower Power
- Bang your head! An ancient wizard and a seven-year-old spin the finest in hard rock and heavy metal.
- DJ HXRLEY – “HOUSE ARREST”
- DJ Hxrley
- 1 hour long House session features Tech House, Bass House, Deep House, Techno and more! Young, trendy and good vibes only!
- THE DUKE’S CLASSIC SOUL AND R&B REVUE
- Earl Hall
- Host The Duke of Earl spins the very best of classic soul, R&B/stepping, funk, disco, house, and occasionally hip hop, with periodic interviews of renowned artists, dancers, and other industry professionals. The music of this show is for the discriminating dancer and casual listener!
- There is time for everything — There is even a time for the times to come together.
- FUSION RADIO
- Brian Stinson
- A blend of hip hop, R&B, and gospel music. Stinson aims to serve the listener by bringing new and fresh music every week, covering local and national topics that affect the listener, and providing an outlet for independent musicians to be heard.
- GET UP AND GROOVE
- Neil Tongson
- Get up and groove to some R&B and Hip-Hop classics every Friday night! Sing along to songs by Usher, Blxst, Bruno Mars, Chris Brown, and many more artists from different generations of music.
- THE GLUE FACTORY
- Zachary Walberg
- Come jam to some great punk and rock tunes! Sometimes random other genres will show up and an occasional album review may happen time to time.
- GO GET IT RADIO
- Phron Freeman
- Go Get It Radio Top 20 Countdown is all the music from your favs to our list, hosted by Phron aka Ghost every Thursday from 1pm – 3pm.
- HALF COURT
- Michael Courtney
- Your friendly sports talk show, covering professional and Illinois Tech sports.
- INTERNATIONAL HITS WITH SCOTTY
- Jason Scott
- This show will bring the most popular hits from across the globe directly to you! The goal is to unite cultures and people through music. Commonly played music genres on this show include: edm, techno, hip-hop, pop, k-pop, and hardbass. Contact DJ Scotty with any requests!
- The Joy of Studying
- Tony Dugan
- Join your host, Tony Dugan, on a wonderful journey through some relaxing music as we work on that pesky homework. The Joy of Studying encourages you to pick up some paper and a pencil so that you too can ace that next test!
- THE LADONNA RAEH SHOW
- LaDonna Raeh
- “The LaDonna Raeh Show” is a one-hour interview-focused show that showcases both known and unknown content creators nationwide. One content creator will be featured per week while other creators’ works will be a part of the show as well.Format:
“The LaDonna Raeh Show” will air weekly for one hour, and may be available online on our YouTube channel with snippets on Instagram. The interviews will be interspersed with music, movie clips, Internet snippets loosely chosen to fit the week’s topic.Audience/Purpose:
“The LaDonna Raeh Show” targets two main primary listeners: (1) The content creators that are inspired by our guests. This listener might follow our guest(s) online, but tunes in to learn more about them or the industry in order to feel better connected. (2) Those that appreciate our show vibe and the multitude of guests that we have on our show. Online interactions with likes, subscriptions, follows, shares and comments.Radio Production Extension/Outreach:
As “The LaDonna Raeh Show” matures, we intend to do community outreach events by collaborating with small businesses, corporations, and the like. Our safe interactions will be documented and shared on our social media.
- LIVING…WITH SAM GRAHAM LIFESTYLE SHOW
- Samuel Graham, Jr./Markane Alan Caldwell/Glenn Bloodsaw/Mikia Dameron/Russell Smith
- A music and talk show that features an eclectic mix of music and topics from social justice to fashion to sexuality to education and beyond. Sam Graham and his co-hosts also strive to promote entrepreneurs, small businesses, artists, independent musicians and labels — the works. Their segmented show “The Session” features specific and panel discussions from a male’s perspective.
- THE MAGIC BUS
- Eric Breese
- Your weekly road trip through the 1980’s college radio music scene. Your host Eric Breese recreates the sounds heard on WIIT and other college radio stations in the 1980’s that introduced bands such as R.E.M., Camper Van Beethoven, The B-52’s, Echo & The Bunnymen, and The Housemartins. Periodically we’ll take a “detour” to explore the sounds they influenced or the bands that influenced the 80’s.
- SGA’S MIX
- Jason Scott/Katja Berthold
- Featuring a mix of music, announcements, and messages from IIT’s very own SGA, right here on WIIT!
- SHARON’S UNCOMMON VIEWS ON EVERYDAY ISSUES
- Sharon Harper
- A show geared toward the baby boomers, seniors, the disabled, diabetics — a show about care. Every week Sharon invites guests in the community and surrounding communities who are passionate about a specific topic to talk about how to make things better for all generations, with emphasis on the seniors, diabetics, etc. It’s good music and good dialogue from diverse perspectives in the community. The show also provides tools and tips on living well and sharing truths so that listeners can move beyond listening and create meaningful change in their lives.
- SOUP OF THE DAY
- Jennifer Worrell
- Soup of the Day features a wide range of music from the last hundred years based on a weekly theme. Tune in to hear what’s on the menu this week.
- SPACE DUST COLLECTORS
- Aleksander Myaris and Hunter Negron
- Do You love discovering new music genres and artists out of this world? If so, You have arrived at the right place. Join Space Dust Collectors as they uncover musical genres out of this world. Every week will be focused on a whole new musical genre; From Avant-garde roots of Jazz, oddities of the Experimental universe, unknown depths of Hip-Hop, to the farthest limitations that define sound itself. Every week is a new space adventure. The question is: Are You Ready for Lift-off?
- THE STONE AGE
- Anthony Dugan and Jacob Doyle
- Straight from the hammer and chisel, The Caveman and Dugman have a stone-cold setlist of all your favorite rock music since the invention of the wheel! If you want to rock, tune in weekly and roll with us in The Stone Age!
- THE STRID
- Christopher Portanova
- The Strid brings obscure songs into the spotlight. B-sides, live recordings, and bonus tracks will be played, alongside a variety of small indie artists from around the globe.
- SWEAR TO SHAKE IT UP (IF YOU SWEAR TO LISTEN)
- Quinn Castaneda
- A radio show with music from nearly every genre for those who want true variety.
- TEA AND TECHNO
- Hari Krishna Bharadw Pudipeddi
- THE TOY REPORTERS
- Nick Greyer/Pam Greyer
- An informative and interactive radio show that captures the excitement of the social revolution of fan-based toy, comic, and movie properties. Nick Greyer takes listeners on a weekly experience into the world of fandom, technology, and industry trends. ‘The Toy Reporters’ features a mix of interviews, trending topics, brand evolution, and a totally unique approach to the growth and expansion of the collectible toy and comic book markets. Our “Hot Topics” segment brings listeners into the heart of what’s happening now and puts them in the moment at the largest Cosplay trade shows including Comic-Con, New York Toy Fair, and C2E2. Films from Marvel Studios, DC Comics, Lucasfilm, and more offer listeners an opportunity to learn about exciting developments from directors, actors, producers, and studios as well as interviews with influential people directly and indirectly involved in the industry. ‘The Toy Reporters’ offers an important connection to STEM education through another special segment, “Tony Stark’s Garage,” that immerses listeners in the world of science through lively discussions on engineering, architecture, urban planning, and technology as experienced through the lens of action heroes, robots, futuristic cities and set designs.
- TRANSISTOR RHYTHMS
- Charles Saineghi
- A selection of music with an emphasis on genres which were shaped by advances in synthesizer and computer technology, from techno, industrial, house, hip-hop, as far back as Musique Concrète.
- VOICES OF VIRTUE
- Roxanne Dubose
- Features a mixture of Gospel, praise, and worship for your mental and spiritual weekly refresher/ listening pleasure.
- THE VOID
- Maria Villanueva
- Sit back, and let the void swallow you.