- THE AFTERNOON BREEZE SHOWCASE
- Travis Morris
- A jazz showcase featuring legends both past and present, and providing a platform for the music of new jazz artists. Join The Afternoon Breeze Jazz Team as they play the music you want, when you want it.
- ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF CRATE DIGGERS
- Alton Jackson
- Radio and Podcast show about sampling, chopping and flipping records.
- BASE CAMP
- Samuel Golden
- Understanding is a tall mountain. At Base Camp, we prepare to climb.
- BEEF WITH JAYPEE
- William Perry
- A genre-fluid journey across many planes of electronic and dance music. Time. Space. Transmat
- CURIOSITY UNPLUGGED
- Marcia Faye
- Curiosity Unplugged is the talk show where Illinois Tech faculty members leave no topic unexplored, no challenge unconsidered, and no query unanswered. Each month join co-hosts Chris White, physics professor and vice provost for research, and architecture associate professor Colleen Humer, along with Illinois Tech faculty guests as they discuss deep questions facing society today.
- DA’ BOOTH
- Rob Waite/Derek Jones
- Resident DJ RTW and guests are rockin’ the trax as they bring you the best in old/new school EDM as well as Top 40 hits through their mixes and mixes by other top DJs. Every Sunday they bring you a vibe to keep you movin’ and warm for the weekend.
- DAN’S WHAMMY KABLAMMY HOUR
- Daniel C. Tiberi, Jr.
- 50% music and 50% talk, comedy, fun, and games. The music aired will consist of primarily classic rock along with songs that make up the roots of rock ‘n roll. We’re talking Boston, Bob Seger, Duran Duran, Tom Petty, Journey, The Beatles, and even oldies like the Drifters or Bill Haley. The talk side of the show will be comedic based and generally about having a great time. This entails hilarious conversation games, improv, and callers along with a section for Illinois Tech students to perform original jokes or bits that they have concocted. Guests can be anyone and everyone from IIT. One week it could be a lunch lady or a janitor and the next week it could be a student or even a professor. Everyone has an interesting or flat-out hysterical story to tell and I want my show to be the place where these stories thrive.
- DIAMONDS AND RUST
- Dr. Rock and DJ Flower Power
- Bang your head! An ancient wizard and a seven-year-old spin the finest in hard rock and heavy metal.
- Andrew Cordell
- Come take a weekly trip through a specially curated mix of music spanning a variety of genres, featuring commentary on the history and significance of the most essential tracks.
- THE DUKE’S CLASSIC SOUL AND R&B REVUE
- Earl Hall
- Host The Duke of Earl spins the very best of classic soul, R&B/stepping, funk, disco, house, and occasionally hip hop, with periodic interviews of renowned artists, dancers, and other industry professionals. The music of this show is for the discriminating dancer and casual listener!
- FUSION RADIO
- Brian Stinson
- A blend of hip hop, R&B, and gospel music. Stinson aims to serve the listener by bringing new and fresh music every week, covering local and national topics that affect the listener, and providing an outlet for independent musicians to be heard.
- Rishi Shah
- Electronic and Dance music with a pinch of rap.
- HALF COURT
- Michael Courtney
- Your friendly sports talk show, covering professional and Illinois Tech sports.
- HEARD IT THRU THE SPORTSVINE
- Khalil Rodriguez
- A weekly sports-based radio talk show that will cover topics in all the major US sports.
- INTERNATIONAL HITS WITH SCOTTY
- Jason Scott
- This show will bring the most popular hits from across the globe directly to you! The goal is to unite cultures and people through music. Commonly played music genres on this show include: edm, techno, hip-hop, pop, k-pop, and hardbass. Contact DJ Scotty with any requests!
- LIVING…WITH SAM GRAHAM LIFESTYLE SHOW
- Samuel Graham, Jr./Markane Alan Caldwell/Glenn Bloodsaw/Mikia Dameron/Russell Smith
- A music and talk show that features an eclectic mix of music and topics from social justice to fashion to sexuality to education and beyond. Sam Graham and his co-hosts also strive to promote entrepreneurs, small businesses, artists, independent musicians and labels — the works. Their segmented show “The Session” features specific and panel discussions from a male’s perspective.
- Palash Jain
- Covers of famous songs (Hollywood and Bollywood)
- Barien Gad
- MindWind discusses cultural differences accredited to differences in brain development. Nature and Nurture work hand in hand in molding standards that build society. Social norms and expectations further apply uniquely to all individuals. The podcast serves to map the contribution of Nurture in Nature’s biology: the brain.
- SEASONS IN THE ABYSS
- Jarun Jannak
- Explore the powerful combination of Metal and Alternative/Grunge.
- SGA’S MIX
- Jason Scott/Katja Berthold
- Featuring a mix of music, announcements, and messages from IIT’s very own SGA, right here on WIIT!
- SHARON’S UNCOMMON VIEWS ON EVERYDAY ISSUES
- Sharon Harper
- A show geared toward the baby boomers, seniors, the disabled, diabetics — a show about care. Every week Sharon invites guests in the community and surrounding communities who are passionate about a specific topic to talk about how to make things better for all generations, with emphasis on the seniors, diabetics, etc. It’s good music and good dialogue from diverse perspectives in the community. The show also provides tools and tips on living well and sharing truths so that listeners can move beyond listening and create meaningful change in their lives.
- SWEAR TO SHAKE IT UP (IF YOU SWEAR TO LISTEN)
- Quinn Castaneda
- A radio show with music from nearly every genre for those who want true variety.
- THE TOY REPORTERS
- Nick Greyer/Pam Greyer
- An informative and interactive radio show that captures the excitement of the social revolution of fan-based toy, comic, and movie properties. Nick Greyer takes listeners on a weekly experience into the world of fandom, technology, and industry trends. ‘The Toy Reporters’ features a mix of interviews, trending topics, brand evolution, and a totally unique approach to the growth and expansion of the collectible toy and comic book markets. Our “Hot Topics” segment brings listeners into the heart of what’s happening now and puts them in the moment at the largest Cosplay trade shows including Comic-Con, New York Toy Fair, and C2E2. Films from Marvel Studios, DC Comics, Lucasfilm, and more offer listeners an opportunity to learn about exciting developments from directors, actors, producers, and studios as well as interviews with influential people directly and indirectly involved in the industry. ‘The Toy Reporters’ offers an important connection to STEM education through another special segment, “Tony Stark’s Garage,” that immerses listeners in the world of science through lively discussions on engineering, architecture, urban planning, and technology as experienced through the lens of action heroes, robots, futuristic cities and set designs.
- THE VOID
- Maria Villanueva
- Sit back, and let the void swallow you.
- YOUR FAVORITE AUNTIES
- Bridget Vaughn
- Studio reserved for the taping of “Your Favorite Aunties” with Bridget and Abraxas. Our usual automation stream will be broadcast.